No need to worry about your dog being sad while you’re gone – we work hard to keep them stimulated both physically and mentally each day so the time flies! All of our boarding suites are glass front enclosures (either 4×6 or 3×6). Their suite receives room service (cleaned/mopped) at least twice a day. Fresh water is always available in their enclosure and at night they can cuddle up on a spacious Kuranda bed and fall asleep in a climate controlled space complete with mood music to softly lull them into a peaceful sleep after a day filled with fun! And don’t forget about all the love and cuddles from our caring staff at no extra charge!
- Leave all dog beds at home. A small blanket or t-shirt will do.
- No squeaky toys or rawhide bones. Benebones or soft toys are acceptable.
- Food should be provided in individual bags (please no bins). If frozen or refrigerated, please label the container! Oral medication can also be given. Please bring in original packaging.
- A trial day of daycare must be completed prior to boarding with us.
- Daycare (M-F) is included in the price of boarding. Weekends they will have time in the park to play as well as a long morning and evening play session.
- All boarding reservations require a $50 non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit due at the time of booking. This will go toward your final bill at check out. If you cancel your boarding reservation, your deposit will be forfeited.
- There are no individual cameras to view your dog overnight. Our building is fully sprinkled with a direct connection to the Naperville fire department and the Owners of Wag’n Paddle can see all boarders at all times. During play time, you are able to login to your account and view your dog in the large play area.
- Report cards with pictures will be sent every night during their stay!!
- If you try to book online but and receive an error, please give us a call for updated availability.