- Can I Get a Refund If My Dog Doesn’t like the Park or Pool?
We are always open to finding new and better ways to serve our customers. If there is an issue we can’t resolve, we will be more than happy to discuss reimbursement with you on a case-by-case basis.
- Are There Discounts for Multiple Dogs in the Same Family?
We do offer discounts at Wag n’ Paddle
- 50% off Wag membership for the second dog in the SAME household.
- Discounted swims/daycare for dogs in the same family with a membership
- Do You Offer Daycare and Boarding?
Our full day daycare (Canine College) is now open! At this time we are not offering overnight care.
- Do I Have to Become a Member?
- No – but you must still create your account so we can learn more about you and your dog and you can upload your current vaccination records
- But – as a member, you receive discounted pricing on swims and daycare, access to our self-service baths and special member-only events or discounts offered throughout the month.
- Does My Dog Need to Be on a Leash?
Yes! All dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving our facility. The only time they should be off leash is inside the fenced park area or swimming in the pool. Catch up on our park rules.
- What Vaccinations Are Required at Wag N’ Paddle
We require each dog to remain up to date on their bordetella, canine influenza, distemper and rabies vaccines. Proof of a negative fecal test should also be provided. We highly suggest that every dog use a flea and tick preventative.
- Can I Take a Tour of the Facility Before I Decide to Join?
Of course! Feel free to stop by and check it out, give us a call or email us with questions before creating your account. Please leave your fur baby at home until we can make sure they are up to date on their vaccinations.