- Can I Get a Refund If My Dog Doesn’t like the Park or Pool?
We are always open to finding new and better ways to serve our members. If there is an issue we can’t resolve, we will be more than happy to discuss reimbursement with you on a case-by-case basis.
- Are There Discounts for Multiple Dogs in the Same Family?
We do offer discounts at Wag n’ Paddle
- 50% off Wag membership for the second and third dog in the SAME household.
- Discounted swims for dogs in the same family with a membership
- Do You Offer Daycare and Boarding?
At this time, we are not offering daycare or boarding.
- Do I Have to Become a Member?
- No – but you must still create your account so we can learn more about you and your dog and you can upload your current vaccination records
- But – as a member, you receive discounted pricing on swims, access to our self-service baths and special member-only events or discounts offered throughout the month.
- Does My Dog Need to Be on a Leash?
Yes! All dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving our facility. The only time they should be off leash is inside the fenced park area or swimming in the pool. Catch up on our park rules.
- What Vaccinations Are Required at Wag N’ Paddle
We require each dog to remain up to date on the bordetella, distemper and rabies vaccines. They should also be using a flea and tick preventative. At this time we do not require a flu vaccine, but we reserve the right to require this should an outbreak occur.
- Can I Take a Tour of the Facility Before I Decide to Join?
Of course! Feel free to stop by and check it out, give us a call or email us with questions before filling out a membership application. Please leave your fur baby at home until we can make sure they are up to date on their vaccinations.