- Can I Get a Refund If My Dog Doesn’t like the Park/Pool/Training?
We are always open to finding new and better ways to serve our members. If there is an issue we can’t resolve, we will be more than happy to discuss reimbursement with you on a case-by-case basis.
- Are There Discounts for Multiple Dogs in the Same Family?
There are a couple of ways to receive discounts for our services.
- 50% off Wag and Suds Membership for each additional dog in the SAME household.
- Training classes are discounted at $15 if you are a member
- Do You Offer Daycare and Boarding?
At this time, we are not offering daycare or boarding.
- Do I Have to Become a Member?
- No – but you must still fill out an application so we can verify your vaccination records
- But – as a member, you receive discounted pricing on swims, access to our self-service baths and other discounts and special member-only events throughout the month.
- Does My Dog Need to Be on a Leash?
Yes! All dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving our facility. The only time they should be off leash is inside the fenced park area or swimming in the pool. Catch up on our park rules.
- What Vaccinations Are Required at Wag N’ Paddle
We require each dog to remain up to date on the bordetella, distemper and rabies vaccines. They should also be using a flea and tick preventative. At this time we do not require a flu vaccine, but we reserve the right to require this should an outbreak occur.
- Can I Take a Tour of the Facility Before I Decide to Join?
Of course! Feel free to stop by and check it out, give us a call or email us with questions before filling out a membership application. Please leave your fur baby at home until we can make sure they are up to date on their vaccinations.